Most people are accustomed to taking their vehicle to a repair shop for service. But nowadays, you can get just about anything done from the comfort of your own home – car repair included. Not only is using a mobile mechanic service incredibly convenient, but there are a few other benefits over traditional, brick and mortar auto repair shops, especially during the current pandemic. Our mobile mechanics come to your home or office location in a fully-equipped company van, bringing with them all the tools, equipment, and parts to repair your vehicle directly on-site. If you’ve never used a mobile mechanic service before, the following are some benefits to consider with our Menifee Mobile Car Repair services:
- There is no need to call a Tow-Truck – Using a tow truck can be a costly inconvenience. Fortunately, when you enlist the help of a mobile mechanic, you can forgo the tow truck experience altogether. An automotive expert will come directly to you to fix your car and get you back on the road – no towing needed.
- Convenience and Safety – Unparalleled convenience is the primary benefit of using a mobile mechanic. There’s no need to drive all the way across town to a shop, then wait for what feels like an eternity for your car to be fixed. Instead, you can stay on top of your busy schedule without any interruptions and our mechanics practice social distancing while working on your vehicle.
- One-on-one Service – Repair facilities usually have several mechanics on hand – and you never know which one will be working on your car. With Murrieta Car Repair you get one-on-one service from a dedicated ASE-certified technician. That means you get to meet the person working on your car, which helps build a sense of trust and security.
- Fast and Efficient Service – Because traditional shops work on many vehicles at a time, you usually have to “get in line” and wait your turn for service. With a mobile mechanic, however, you get immediate, one-on-one attention. Our professionals focus on a single car at any given time – and that’s your car. As a result, you experience a shorter wait time with easy scheduling.
- Quality Work – Whether you need an oil change, diagnostic, brake pads, or something more complicated, you can expect the same great service all around. Our ASE-certified technicians take pride in their work and serving their community.
Our site is named Menifee Car Repair, however, we perform work on all makes and models and specialize with Lexus, Toyota, Honda and Acura since 1991 and know these automakers and systems. This cuts down on diagnostic time which results in a lower cost to you. We pride ourselves in having a return customer base and word of mouth advertising. Above all we will never sell you anything you don’t need. We know that if we treat you right, you will tell everyone you know.